Tenacious heroines on their journey to discovery, and the passionate men who love them
Join us for adventures in Fantasy and Time Travel Romance.
Works in Progress
If you’re wondering what Kim is up to, here are her currently active projects:
- A Servant of Stone – Book 8 of Mórdha Stone Chronicles, Release date July 18, 2023 – Order Now
- A Book of Stones – Book 9 of Mórdha Stone Chronicles – Release date August 31, 2023 – Order Now
- Children of the Mist – Book 1 of Time Renegades. Time Travel, SciFi & Druids to drool over – Oh My! Release pushed to 2024
- Lyra – A prequel to Seduction in Blood. A free paranormal romance novella in exchange for signing up for my newsletter. Grab your copy now!
- Addicted in Blood – Book 3 in Of Blood and Dreams – Available Now – Order Now
- Obsessed in Blood – Book 4 in Of Blood and Dreams – Coming December 2023
LYRA - a prequel to OF BLOOD AND DREAMS
The roaring 20’s. A time of flappers and Prohibition.
For Lyra, it was a time when young females ventured into the world to make alliances and sometimes a mating. But she’d tasted a bit of travel and preferred life at home where she could focus on her painting.
When Lyra accepts an invitation to show her art, against her parents wishes, she attracts two suitors. Lorenzo is the perfect male vampire, leader of his own House, an ancient who could offer her nothing less than the world. Hamilton, an artist like herself, stirs something primal inside her, something her beast craves. He understands her, but he has one major flaw—he’s a human.
Of Blood and Dreams
Mystery, suspense & capers abound in this vampire – dream walker urban fantasy.
A simple trade, a business arrangement really, could see Cressa clear of her debt. The only problem—the job is for an ancient vamp. And if that isn’t troublesome enough, he’s found a way to invade her dreams.
I’m Kim Allred. Welcome to my website. If you’ve already read some of my books, I hope you find something new of interest. If this is your first time here, then I would suggest A Stone in Time, Book 1 in Mórdha Stone Chronicles, as the best book to start with, and the series needs to be read in order if you want to keep your wits about you. (grin)
If you prefer paranormal romance/urban fantasy, I would suggest Seduction in Blood, Book 1 in the Of Blood and Dreams series. This is also a continuing series that should be read in order.
I do tend to leave cliffhangers…so beware.
I love fantasy and adventure. Turns out I don’t mind weaving in some mystery along the way. So, it wasn’t too surprising that my first book would involve time travel, and being keen on adventure, I had to add swords and tall ships. (grin)
So if you love stories of kick-ass, tenacious women and the passionate men who love them, come fall into an adventure with me. I think you’ll enjoy the ride.